Wrinkles are a result of aging, unhealthy skin and make us look older than we are. Some wrinkles can become deep crevices or furrows and may be especially noticeable around your eyes, mouth and neck, lifehealthandfood.com reports.
According to mariobadescu.com, the wrinkle process happens in the dermis, the second layer of skin which contains the structural elements of the skin, mostly proteins that give the skin its elasticity and strength, like collagen and elastin.
As we age, the cells divide more slowly, the dermis begins to thin and the network of collagen and elastin fibers begin to loosen, causing depressions on the surface.
We can not stop time but we can take preventative measures to slow the wrinkling process down and keep our skin looking smooth and healthy longer.
This mask removes wrinkles after second use
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp. of of cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- Put all ingredients in a blender and mix until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply to your face avoiding the delicate eye area and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Do this twice a week.
- The avocado in this recipe works to reduce inflammation and soften and moisturize the skin. The cacao powder and honey stimulate circulation and contain powerful antioxidants which helps to tone the sign and prevent signs of aging.